Digital Marketing Audit
It’s your story about your customers’ path to purchase, about your data, and data doesn’t lie. Your Digital Marketing Audit is your unique story.
It tells the tale of barriers to reaching your audiences, missed conversion points and hero moments that need to be retold.
It shines a new light on your Marketing Performance.
With a fresh set of eyes, an unbiased analysis will help achieve deeper audience insights but improve your customers’ buying journey.
Digital Marketing Audits help organizations analyze their marketing results through an external, expert point of view.
Basically, benchmarking the right metrics for your marketing to measure is critical to your growth success.
- Know where to double down – see which channels to focus on with fresh ways to maximize results.
- Improve your targeting – optimize for reach to build focused target audiences.
- See the traction your team is making – visualize your data to highlight important strengths and opportunities to grow and develop.
You need to realign your metrics to align with your goals, to your desired outcomes, and your team can’t work any harder. It’s time to work smarter.
Lack of Specific Digital Channel Expertise
Your team’s wearing many hats and lacks domain expertise in key channels. You need more coverage in those channels, but you need some quick wins to scale up as your team grows.
Not Enough Time to Measure
You want to quantify your brand engagement and set the team up for success in measuring from now on. You need to optimize your efforts, but don’t have the time to look back.
You want to know how to get better results from your investment in paid and diagnose where you may have gaps in your digital marketing campaigns.
Nothing cookie cutter is happening here.
Here are some details on what I can do to advise you on how to accelerate your sales funnel;
- An external Snapshot Audit includes some digital metrics and a competitive analysis. I can tell you about where and how your competitors are acquiring traffic online, and what some of their marketing tactics are.
- Executive summary of your channel opportunities and gaps, as well as provide recommendations/strategies to optimize.
- An internal platform and channel audit requires me to have access as a User to your companies Google Analytics and if possible access to Google Search Console (administrator would need to add my email as a user). From here I can analyze when your company is showing up in google search, your company’s ranking in search. Providing valuable insights into branded and nonbranded search terms your site is already indexed for.
I have proven our mix of techniques and tools over the past few years of doing audits for small startup brands with global SaaS brands.
The audit provides your team with key metrics to monitor, what to watch for, and a custom framework to measure within.
Light up your Marketing Performance
There is a silver lining at the end of every Audit. It will help you simplify your efforts by understanding what signals to look for to better streamline your campaigns.
If you are looking for quick wins or a long-term game plan, a comprehensive external audit will help you maximize your results.
Follow me on Linkedin for fresh ways to maximize results.
Reach out to us and let us make some recommendations to improve your Digital Marketing Challenges.